Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mid-morning.
A walk with my dog.
The rain fell most of the night.
but the morning had been washed clean and the clouds were sharing the the space with bright blue.

The bright blue pickets seemed to line the way for me.
I felt inclined to find a stick and run them along the boards.
 Morning droplets clung to the rose petals.
They looked like beautiful diamonds.

I even reverted to my childhood and couldn't resist a good splash in a puddle or two.


At the end of my walk,
I felt clear and rejuventated.
Ready to approach the many things that needed to be done.
And once again, I felt a greater appreciation for all the beauty that surrounds us .. .


3 comments:

Giggles said...

You captured that beauty wonderfully!! Love your shoes too!! Great photos!! Wishing you a day filled with love and joy!!

Hugs Giggles

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Thanks for sharing your morning walk with us, Laurie. Your photos feel nostalgic and comforting. Big hugs to you, creative sister.

bedroom designs said...

Greetings!
Laurie Miller Designs - Designed with Heart. . .Dazzled by Hand.
Awesome piece of work! A blog like yours should be earning much money from ad sense.