Monday, September 20, 2010


It's finished!!!!
The big project is completed. As you can see - it is an entertainment center. The doors on the top cover 3 shelves, the doors on the botton cover 2 shelves. The television fits in the black opening. The cabinet was custom made for my clients and it fits snugly in a corner.
It stands over 7 feet high.
I am so happy with the finished product - pictures do not begin to do it justice.
I know this was a commissioned piece . . but do you think they would notice if I never gave it back to them?  I really like it :)

In other news - we have a new location to display some of our wonderful designs . . .
Lillian's is a new natural food store in downtown Gresham. Be sure and check it out if you are in the area. We have pieces for sale that are perfect for gifts.
And they kind of add a nice little bling to the walls - don't you think?


5 comments:

Trishelle said...

Laurie, I LOVE it!! It's beautiful! You seriously just upped the ante when it comes to watching television!

Just Another Blogger said...

I LOVE this new piece! Your colorful personality and unique creativity just explodes onto everything you do. The best way I can describe how the cabinet and your art in general makes me feel is motivated, inspired, courageous, fearless, feisty, and confident. :)

Janet Ghio said...

It's too fabulous to put a tv into!!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, Love your new Blog...I'm always checking out your art. I love the entertainment center. You are so talented!!!! Hope to see you soon. Luv ya, Peggi

helen said...

These works are so colorful and right here in Gresham...who would have thought (just kidding!)